Our team at Hershey Pharmacy & Gift Shop has been working diligently with the PA Department of Health and the CDC to provide our community with access to the COVID-19 Vaccine from Moderna, Pfizer, and Janssen. Since the beginning of January, we have administered over 45,000 vaccines to members of the local healthcare community, nursing home residents and staff, and friends and families across Central PA. We are excited to continue providing the COVID-19 Vaccine to our community at our friendly, safe, and efficient clinics.
Current Phase: EVERYONE!
**Update 8/16/21: We are offering 3rd dose booster vaccinations of both the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines to individuals who currently qualify under the CDC guidelines. At present this includes people who have:
- Been receiving active cancer treatment for tumors or cancers of the blood
- Received an organ transplant and are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
- Received a stem cell transplant within the last 2 years or are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
- Moderate or severe primary immunodeficiency (such as DiGeorge syndrome, Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome)
- Advanced or untreated HIV infection
- Active treatment with high-dose corticosteroids or other drugs that may suppress your immune response
When making an appointment online or by phone, please indicate that this is a 3rd dose. You should bring your vaccination card with you to your appointment so that we can verify your previous vaccinations. If you have lost your card, please contact us.**
Bring copies of your Medicare medical card, medical insurance card, prescription insurance card, and state issued photo ID, or the actual cards to be copied at the clinic.
AGES 18+: Follow this link to view and book available Vaccine appointments: 18+ Vaccine Booking Page
AGES 12-17: Follow this link to view and book available Vaccine appointments: 12-17 Vaccine Booking Page
More information on the rollout of the Coronavirus Vaccine in Pennsylvania, including eligibility, can be found on the PA Department of Health’s website by following this link: Vaccine (pa.gov)
More information on the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine for Recipients: Vaccine Recipient Overview | Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine (EUA) (modernatx.com)
More information on the Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine for Recipients: The Facts About Pfizer and BioNTech’s COVID-19 Vaccine | Pfizer